Here at CDS, being a displays specialist, we supply an extremely broad range of interactive HMI PCs, with an extensive choice of processor and chipset combinations. We have teamed up with Litemax to add to our offerings, their state-of-the-art industrial-grade, IP rated, high brightness panel PC solutions. These multi-touch high performing panel PCs from Litemax offer so much more then a standard panel PC including temperature support, sunlight readability and more.
Litemax high bright panel PCs are suitable for numerous applications requiring a Human Machine Interface (HMI) such as:
- factory automation
- food processing
- access and control
- modern smart access control systems
- outdoor applications and more.
Key Features of the high luminance industrial HMI PCs from Litemax include:
- elegant and edge-to-edge glass designs
- designed with rugged constructions
- configurable performance
- flexible mounting options.
Highlights of The Litemax High Brightness Panel PC Range:
- 4” – 21.5” (standard aspects) other sizes available upon request
- Up to 1600 nits brightness (optical bonding available)
- Mix and match PC platforms from intel Atom to Core i7 / AMD Ryzen-V
- High accuracy Multi touch PCAP touchscreens (resistive touch is available for applications where thick gloves usage is required)
- Barebone solutions (no OS / RAM etc)
- Wide power inputs from 9V-36V *Optional Extra
- IP65 front face up to full waterproof IP68 solutions
- High reliability fanless with no moving parts
- Lockable power connectors
- Various Aspect ratios
Steps Towards The High Bright Panel PC for you
Firstly, you will need to choose your panel size. Included in the range of high brightness panel PCs are 4:3 and 16:9 displays with options for standard bezel as well as super narrow bezel models, ranging from 10.4” to 21.5”. All models have 1,600 nits brightness apart from the 10.4” which has 1,000 nits and all have operating temperature of 0°C -50°C (can be adapted to-20°C to +50°C if required).
Secondly, you will need to choose from our boxed PC options. All models have the choice between four high performing boxed PCs (apart from the 10.4” has the choice of two). Click here for more information on our Boxed PC options and CPU platform information.
Lastly, it is time to order a sample of your perfect, sleek, elegantly designed high bright panel PC with ultra-low power consumption which we guarantee will adds real value to our customers and the end users.
This unique and new generation of modular solutions gives full flexibility to the user, with over 50 possible combinations. Not only this, but the range also enables customers to mix and combine Panel PCs into various flexible solutions and accelerates product development and time to market. Let us help you speed up the process today.
Call us today +44 (0) 1634 791600