Square LCD displays are increasingly popular in retail design installs where a niche and unique display is required. Particularly popular in Museum designs as well as art installs.
Our Range of Square Displays;
|26.5"||LG LM265SQ1||1920 x 1920||300 cd/m²||Panel and Kit (chassis monitor available)|
|26.5"||LG LM265SQ1||1920 x 1920||1,500 cd/m²||Panel and Kit (chassis monitor available)|
|33.2"||MO-332-SQ-1000-L||1920 x 1920||1000 cd/m²||Chassis monitor with DVI, HDMI, DP. Panel and kit also available|
|42.1"||MO-421-002-SQ-800-L||1900 x 2160||800 cd/m²||"Almost Square"|
The LM265SQ1 is a 26.5 inch diagonally measured active display area with 1920 x 1920 resolution (1920 vertical by 1920 horizontal pixel array)
- Active Screen Size – 26.49 inches (672.85mm) diagonal
- Outline Dimension – 491.8 (H) x 491.8 (V) x 13.1 (D) mm (Typ.)
- Pixel Pitch – 0.0826*RGB(H)mm x 0.2478(V)mm
- Pixel Format – 1920 horizontal by 1920 vertical pixels RGB stripe arrangement
- Interface – LVDS 4Port
- Colour depth – 16.7M colours
- Luminance, White – 300 cd/m2
- Viewing angle (CR>10) – R/L 178 (Typ.), U/D 178 (Typ.)
- Power Consumption – Target total TBD W(Typ.), (TBD W@VLCD, TBD W-w/o driver)
- Weight – TBD g (Typ.)
- Display Operating Mode – Transmissive Mode, normally black
- Surface treatments – Hard coating (3H), Anti-glare treatment of the front polariser
- Brightness can also be upgraded to 1,500 nits!
Also Available as Enclosed Monitors;
- Brightness: 300 or 1500nit(typ.)
- Outline dimension: 491.80 x 491.80 mm
- Chassis type monitor
- DC output: 24VDC
- Input: DVI, HDMI, DP
High Bright 33.2″
- 1920 x 1920
- Brightness: 1000 nit(typ.)
- Active area: 596.16 x 596.16 mm
- Outline dimensions: 615.8 x 615.8 mm
- Chassis type monitor, panel only or panel and driver kit for integration
- Input: DVI, HDMI, DP
High Bright 42.1″ “Almost Square”
The 42.1” Resizing LCD, 800 nits LED backlight, MaxRGB, 1900×2160 (cut from a 4K display)
- 42.1″ resizing LCD
- Resizing display (aspect ratio of 8 : 9)
- Sunlight readable, high brightness (800 nits)
- Resolutions: 1900 x 2160
- MaxRGB (NTSC 94%)
- Wide view angle of 178° (H), 178° (V)
- BL MTBF: 100,000 hours
TOUCHSCREEN IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST UTILISING PROJECTED CAPACITIVE TECHNOLOGY.
This solution is also available as a Panel only (so you can interface to the panel directly yourself) and Panel + AD interface board kit if you do not want the complete enclosed monitor.
We also have a double sided version available and for more information please email email@example.com.
Take a look at the a square display in action below;
To take a closer look at our other cutting displays simply check out our Ultra Wide Stretched Displays
For more information and data sheets please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main office on +44 (0) 1634 327420.