Kyocera (Formerly Optrex) TFT Displays
Kyocera produces Kyocera Optrex LCD TFTs and industrial TFT flatscreens in sizes from 3.5″ to 12,1″providing an outstanding product stability and long-term availability.
With nearly 40 years of experience, Kyocera Display is focused on small and medium size display products, with the display features including exceptionally high contrast, colour saturation and superior performance enhancements such as Advanced Wide Viewing (AWV) for true colour fidelity, Super-High Brightness (SHB) and Wide Temperature range.
Features of Kyocera Optrex LCD TFTs:
- Long life LED Backlight (up to 100K hours)
- Advanced Wide Viewing Angle ( 85/85/85/85)
- Super High Brightness (exceeding 1500nits)
- Built in Constant Current Circuit for LED backlight (CCC)
- Wide Operating Temperature range
- Long lifetime and Longevity of product lifespan
The Kyocera Optrex LCD TFTs range is renowned for its durability, wide temperature range, optimized EMI and wide viewing angles.
Kyocera addresses automotive display applications ranging from Head Up Displays (HUD), instrument clusters, and infotainment products, which incorporate the following key technologies:
- High contrast, high colour saturation
- Advanced Wide Viewing (AWV) for true colour fidelity
- Super-High Brightness (SHB)
- Wide Temperature range.
- High density, highly transmissive, brilliant displays.
|Size||Part Number||Resolution||Brightness||Backlight Type|
|5.7", 14.5 cm||T-55265GD057J-LW-ADN||320x240||500 cd/m²||LED|
|5.7", 14.5 cm||T-55265GD057J-LW-ACN||320x240||400 cd/m²||LED|
|5.7", 14.5 cm||T-55548GD057JU-LW-ABN||640x480||500 cd/m²||LED|
|6.5", 16.5 cm||T-51750GD065J-FW-ADN||640x480||400 cd/m²||CCFL|
|6.5", 16.5 cm||T-51750GD065J-LW-AON||640x480||750 cd/m²||LED|
|6.5", 16.5 cm||T-555619GD065J-LW-AAN||640x480||750 cd/m²||LED|
|7", 17.8 cm||TCG070WVLOxPNN-ANx122||800x480||1000 cd/m²||LED|
|7", 17.8 cm||TCG070WVLRxPCx-GDx118||800x480||500 cd/m²||LED|
|7", 17.8 cm||TCG070WVLRxPCx-GDx117||800x480||500 cd/m²||LED|
|8.4", 21.3 cm||TCG084SVLQxPNN-ANx33||800x600||1200 cd/m²||LED|
|8.4", 21.3 cm||TCG084SVLQxPNN-ANx32||800x600||600 cd/m²||LED|
|10.4", 26.4 cm||TCG104SVLQAPNN-AN20||800x600||400 cd/m²||LED|
|10.4", 26.4 cm||TCG104SVLQxPNN-ANx37||800x600||700 cd/m²||LED|
|10.4", 26.4 cm||TCG104XGLPAPNN-AN30||1024x768||600 cd/m²||LED|
|10.4", 26.4 cm||TCG104XGLPAPNN-AN40||1024x768||1300 cd/m²||LED|
|12.1", 30.7 cm||TCG121SVLQEPNN-AN20||800x600||450 cd/m²||LED|
|12.1", 30.7 cm||TCG121XGLPAPNN-AN20||1024x768||400 cd/m²||LED|
|12.1", 30.7 cm||TCG121WXLPxPNN-ANx05||1280x800||500 cd/m²||LED|
|12.1", 30.7 cm||TCG121XGLPxPNN-ANx43||1024x768||1200 cd/m²||LED|
For data sheets or for more information click here to contact us
TFT panel driver boards available – VGA, DVI and video input cards to drive a wide range of TFT panels.
We can also offer our displays with a suitable interface kit, click here to find out more.
For more than 20 years, Kyocera has successfully provided customers the Highest Quality Integrated Solutions:
The Kyocera Value-Added Assembly facilities in Plymouth, Michigan and Tijuana, Mexico consist of state-of-the-art production areas. Features / Advantages include:
- Class 1K Cleanroom
- Temperature and Humidity controlled
- Continuous monitoring and control of ESD
- Single part number solutions
- Testing capabilities, barcoding and serialization capabilities
- Resistive and capacitive touch screen integrations
- Build-to-print turnkey solutions