Lumineq® transparent TASEL® displays allow you to push the boundaries of displays. Transparent displays are ideal for high-spec applications, where a subtle appearance and first-class viewing experience make the product stand out. A TASEL display glass is easily customizable, it can be drilled or cut to custom sizes, fulfilling your design requirements.
Lumineq Transparent EL Displays (TASEL) modules are ideal for high-end applications as they are perfect for creating a sleek, modern look in situations where aesthetics are essential. They offer a subtle look that creates a first-class viewing experience.
TASEL modules are transparent when on standby, and unused areas of the display remain clear when the rest is illuminated. The display glass is easily customized as it can be drilled or cut making custom designs much simpler. As well as this curved displays and custom shapes are also available fulfilling most design requirements.
Key Features & Benefits;
- No heaters or coolers needed. Module performance as low as -60 °C and as high as +85 °C
- Sharp viewing experience
- 179° vertical and horizontal viewing angles enable multi-person viewing from wide angles.
- Wide dimming range
- Cutting-edge pixel technology makes small text more legible than LCDs
- 200 g force shock durability for the glass
- Easy to integrate
- Long product life
- RoHS II for worldwide compliance
Rugged EL Displays offer excellent benefits for many industries and applications including:
- Agricultural control equipment
- Fork lift display units
- Military grade instrumentation
- Mining equipment
- Transportation control panels
- Industrial ovens
- Aerospace controls
- Medical instrumentation
Module Options below, click on the image for downloadable spec sheets;
Take a look at these displays in action in the below YouTube video;
If you would like to download our Lumineq Transparent Displays Brochure click on the below image;
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, pricing or datasheets, please contact us.